Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Honesty...WTF?

It might just be me but I feel like every mommy blog is geared toward mom's with little kids.  Or pregnant moms.  Where are the mom's with teens?  Every health blog seems like the blogger is already at their goal or living nothing but a healthy life.  The design blogs are always picture perfect and everything looks immaculate. Beauty bloggers...they seem so good at what they do.  It's like I'm all fucked up living in a perfect blog world and trying to keep up!  lol

I'm not put together or where I want to be or even skilled at blogging (I can't take a good pic to save my life!).  I skip months at a time and forget this blog exists.  I decided to do a health blog and then get bored with that and want to do a beauty blog.  Sometimes I want to do a fashion blog and then I laugh like a hyena because I know NOTHING about fashion.  The only thing I know for certain is that I want to blog about something so I get on here once in a while and type out some crap just for fun.  The beauty is that I can do that and I can do it when I want to!

Today I wanted to blog about my fave beauty products but then I got all lazy about taking pictures. I also wanted to blog about Country Heat, the new Beachbody program, but again, the details of doing that seemed too involved. Hahaha.  

This post may seem like total BS but for me it's checking in to see if I want to keep up and blog in general.  I know that I have no readers (ok, maybe there is one) but blogging is somewhat fun when you know what you want to talk about.  

I'm going to try super hard to get one blog post up a week.  SMART goals, you know?  I'm not going to call this a beauty blog or a health/fitness blog or a mom blog.  I'm just going to call this a "whatever the fuck I want to write about" blog.  Hopefully I can keep up with that.

Off to get some ideas on the "blog planner"...

post signature

1 comment: